Information We Collect
WOWLife.in may collect and process the following data about you when you use this site;
- Information about your use of our Site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information or make a purchase.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
We may gather information about your general internet use by using the cookie. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive. Such information will not identify you personally. It is statistical data. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can easily be done by activating the reject cookies setting on your computer.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. We may also use them to provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services, to provide information to you relating to other products/services that may be of interest to you.
If you have previously purchased/accessed goods or services from us, we may provide to you details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services, which you may be interested in.
Storing Your Personal Data
We do our best to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is treated stored securely.
Sending of information via the internet however is not totally secure and on occasions such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically. Sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
Disclosing Your Information
- When we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To prevent fraud and reduce the risk of fraud.
Third Party Links on this Site