There is one true God1 who is eternal, immortal and invisible2. He is the Uncreated One, Holy King, Creator, Saviour & Word3. He has revealed Himself as one being in 3 persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit4. The Bible is the inspired, infallible and authoritative Word of God. All proceeding word (rhema) is in context of the written word (logos). Mankind was made in the image of God5: spirit word in bodily form. Man’s unbelief in the goodness of God has condemned and separated him6 , therefore man fell from eternal life into death. (sickness, poverty, damnation…) God in his mercy sent forth his only begotten Son to be an atonement for mankind’s trespasses and reconciled mankind to the father though the finished work of the cross7. He did so by imputing righteousness as a free gift to those who believe and receive8. Therefore it has been commissioned that the good news through the word of God must be preached so that mankind through the process of “repentance” can receive the Word (Son) that is able to save their soul9.
The Lord Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God, was conceived of the Holy Spirit, born immaculate10, anointed by the Holy Spirit to translate mankind from loss of dominion and authority to the King’s dominion and all authority11.
We are saved by grace, through faith12 by the free gift of righteousness that is promised in the word through the finished works of the cross. The Holy Spirit has now been given to us to convict the world of sin, righteousness & judgement13. Holy Spirit is the helper, comforter, counsellor and the resurrection power that works within the sons of God14.
Once a believer has received the Holy Spirit he is called to set his mind on the things of the Spirit15 so that he would not be walking in his flesh nature but being led by the Spirit and manifesting the Fruit of the Spirit16. A believer is known by the fruit of the Spirit (love, joy, peace…) Once the Holy Spirit is within and upon a believer he is commissioned to go forth heal the sick, cast out demons, raise the dead and do greater works17. It is every believers mandate to disciple every tribe and tongue (nations) hence advancing the kingly dominion. The baptism of the Holy Spirit is poured out on believers that they might be sanctified and have power to be witnesses18.
The Word of God clearly speaks of a heaven and a hell. Each person’s destiny in this regard is solely in the hands of a just and loving God who judges each man according to the Gospel19. When the Word is implanted in the children of God, they will be transformed into the image of the Son of God and the church of Jesus Christ (bride) will be glorified beckoning the return of our Savior King20.
- 1 Timothy 2:5 – For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;
- 1 Timothy 1:17 – Now unto the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only wise God, be honour and glory for ever and ever. Amen.
- John 1:1 – In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
- 1 Corinthians 8:6 – But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.
- Genesis 1:27 – So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.
- Genesis 3:22-24
- Galatians 4:4, 2 Corinthians 5:19, John 3:16
- Romans 5:17
- Jame 1:21
- Isaiah 7:14
- Matthew 16:18, Psalm 8:6
- Ephesians 2:8
- John 16:8
- Romans 8:11
- Colossians 3:2
- Galatians 5:16-22
- John 14:12, Matthew 10:8
- Acts 1:4-8, 2-4, Acts 2:38 Peter replied, “Repent and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins. And you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.”
- Romans 2:6-8
- 2 Corinthians 3:18, Titus 2:13, Romans 8:30